#Marjorie Taylor Greene is ‘legitimately nuts’, says Adam Schiff #UKNEWS | #UKPOLITICS
‘For every one Liz Cheney, there are at least five willing to say, ‘If you’re not willing to push the Big Lie, I volunteer’,’ senior Democrat says
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
Marjorie Taylor Greene is ‘legitimately nuts’, says Adam Schiff
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
‘For every one Liz Cheney, there are at least five willing to say, ‘If you’re not willing to push the Big Lie, I volunteer’,’ senior Democrat says
READ MORE: https://ift.tt/2XXGNal
‘For every one Liz Cheney, there are at least five willing to say, ‘If you’re not willing to push the Big Lie, I volunteer’,’ senior Democrat says
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
‘For every one Liz Cheney, there are at least five willing to say, ‘If you’re not willing to push the Big Lie, I volunteer’,’ senior Democrat says
READ MORE: https://ift.tt/2XXGNal
#UKNEWS @UKNEWS
#borisjohnson #brexit #uk #covid #politics #ukpolitics #jeremycorbyn #labour #conservative #coronavirus #tories #conservatives #boris #london #nhs #trump #unitedkingdom #generalelection #labourparty #lockdown #british #eu #toriesout #news #england #conservativeparty #uknews #europe #votelabour #bhfyp
Comments
Post a Comment