#Trump hotel bans Forbes reporter for life #UKNEWS | #UKPOLITICS
‘For nearly five years, I’ve been reporting on the hotel, largely using social media to do things like track who was hanging out in the lobby,” says Forbes magazine journalist
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
Trump hotel bans Forbes reporter for life
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
‘For nearly five years, I’ve been reporting on the hotel, largely using social media to do things like track who was hanging out in the lobby,” says Forbes magazine journalist
READ MORE: https://ift.tt/3mFWe0J
‘For nearly five years, I’ve been reporting on the hotel, largely using social media to do things like track who was hanging out in the lobby,” says Forbes magazine journalist
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
‘For nearly five years, I’ve been reporting on the hotel, largely using social media to do things like track who was hanging out in the lobby,” says Forbes magazine journalist
READ MORE: https://ift.tt/3mFWe0J
#UKNEWS @UKNEWS
#borisjohnson #brexit #uk #covid #politics #ukpolitics #jeremycorbyn #labour #conservative #coronavirus #tories #conservatives #boris #london #nhs #trump #unitedkingdom #generalelection #labourparty #lockdown #british #eu #toriesout #news #england #conservativeparty #uknews #europe #votelabour #bhfyp
Comments
Post a Comment