#Psaki shoots down Fox News’ Peter Doocy by recalling Trump’s ‘disinfectant’ suggestion #UKNEWS | #UKPOLITICS

‘I would note that at the time, just for context, the former president was also suggesting people inject versions of poison into their veins to cure Covid,’ Psaki says



#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS

Psaki shoots down Fox News’ Peter Doocy by recalling Trump’s ‘disinfectant’ suggestion

#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS

‘I would note that at the time, just for context, the former president was also suggesting people inject versions of poison into their veins to cure Covid,’ Psaki says



READ MORE: https://ift.tt/37FdpXq

‘I would note that at the time, just for context, the former president was also suggesting people inject versions of poison into their veins to cure Covid,’ Psaki says




#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS

‘I would note that at the time, just for context, the former president was also suggesting people inject versions of poison into their veins to cure Covid,’ Psaki says



READ MORE: https://ift.tt/37FdpXq
#UKNEWS @UKNEWS

#borisjohnson #brexit #uk #covid #politics #ukpolitics #jeremycorbyn #labour #conservative #coronavirus #tories #conservatives #boris #london #nhs #trump #unitedkingdom #generalelection #labourparty #lockdown #british #eu #toriesout #news #england #conservativeparty #uknews #europe #votelabour #bhfyp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lock down the England border - urgent calls as SIX cases of Omicron found in Scotland

#Alec Baldwin shooting: Rust armourer’s insurer ‘paid $50k settlement to avoid her being sued for friend’s death in motorcycle crash’ #UKNEWS | #UKPOLITICS

Google may debut its own smartwatch in 2022