#Watch Matt Hancock’s video resignation #UKNEWS | #UKPOLITICS
‘I understand the enormous sacrifices that everybody in this country has made, that you have made. And those who make the rules have go to stuck by them and that’s why I’ve got to resign,’ former Health Secretary said.
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
Watch Matt Hancock’s video resignation
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
‘I understand the enormous sacrifices that everybody in this country has made, that you have made. And those who make the rules have go to stuck by them and that’s why I’ve got to resign,’ former Health Secretary said.
READ MORE: https://ift.tt/35RtEA1
‘I understand the enormous sacrifices that everybody in this country has made, that you have made. And those who make the rules have go to stuck by them and that’s why I’ve got to resign,’ former Health Secretary said.
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
‘I understand the enormous sacrifices that everybody in this country has made, that you have made. And those who make the rules have go to stuck by them and that’s why I’ve got to resign,’ former Health Secretary said.
READ MORE: https://ift.tt/35RtEA1
#UKNEWS @UKNEWS
#borisjohnson #brexit #uk #covid #politics #ukpolitics #jeremycorbyn #labour #conservative #coronavirus #tories #conservatives #boris #london #nhs #trump #unitedkingdom #generalelection #labourparty #lockdown #british #eu #toriesout #news #england #conservativeparty #uknews #europe #votelabour #bhfyp
Comments
Post a Comment