#Incel YouTuber arrested for threatening to blow up New York City restaurant #UKNEWS | #UKPOLITICS
‘I take you with me and I kill you all! I kill all you right now!’ Malik Sanchez, 19, shouted at a group of outdoor diners
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
Incel YouTuber arrested for threatening to blow up New York City restaurant
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
‘I take you with me and I kill you all! I kill all you right now!’ Malik Sanchez, 19, shouted at a group of outdoor diners
READ MORE: https://ift.tt/3diUC7Z
‘I take you with me and I kill you all! I kill all you right now!’ Malik Sanchez, 19, shouted at a group of outdoor diners
#UKNEWS #UKPOLITICS @UKNEWS
‘I take you with me and I kill you all! I kill all you right now!’ Malik Sanchez, 19, shouted at a group of outdoor diners
READ MORE: https://ift.tt/3diUC7Z
#UKNEWS @UKNEWS
#borisjohnson #brexit #uk #covid #politics #ukpolitics #jeremycorbyn #labour #conservative #coronavirus #tories #conservatives #boris #london #nhs #trump #unitedkingdom #generalelection #labourparty #lockdown #british #eu #toriesout #news #england #conservativeparty #uknews #europe #votelabour #bhfyp
Comments
Post a Comment